Our services - Project management
At Project Health we have experience in managing a range of complex health projects including design and implementation of service innovations, development of clinical guidelines, multisite evaluations and much more.
Stakeholder support and participation is also an essential element of every project. At Project Health our consultants are experienced in working collaboratively with people at all levels of the health system including health service executives and managers, clinicians, technical experts, support staff and consumers.
We have experience in identifying and engaging important internal and external stakeholder groups, gathering views from stakeholders on a range of issues, facilitating discussion and knowledge transfer within and between stakeholder groups and building support for new directions and shaping the environment in which a new strategic position will operate in the future.
In particular, we offer experience in:
- Developing and implementing plans for stakeholder engagement and communication
- Designing and managing questionnaires and surveys
- Conducting focus-groups and key informant interviews
- Conducting interactive workshops and forums
- Designing and implementing a range of communication strategies including websites, email newsletters, paper-based communications, media opportunities, etc.
Our involvement spans all aspects including:
- Stakeholder management
- Resource and risk management
For examples of projects in this area see Our Projects.