Our services - Implementation and change management
Through our involvement in numerous healthcare reform initiatives, Project Health has gained considerable experience in quality improvement, service redesign, implementation of evidence into practice and change management.
We understand the challenges of achieving and sustaining practice and system change, and the factors that influence implementation within particular settings.
In particular, we offer experience in:
- Planning and strategic development
- Stakeholder engagement and consultation
- Process mapping and benchmarking
- Quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Clinical guideline development
- System evaluation and development to support practice change
- Identifying and managing barriers and enablers to implementation
- Identifying and addressing project governance and management issues
- Implementing strategies for sustainability
For examples of projects in this area see Our Projects.