Project Health is a small health consulting firm established in 1997, serving a range of clients in both the public and private sectors.
Our diverse work portfolio spans:
- health promotion
- occupational health
- chronic disease management
- health service innovation and quality
- program implementation and change management
- program evaluation
- literature reviews and clinical guideline development
- health professional and consumer education
- medical writing, editing and documentation
- health communication
Our small team includes medical, allied health and science trained professionals, each with a passion for quality and service, and a vision for better health and sustainable healthcare delivery. Our long term business and professional relationships reflect an approach based on getting things done and making things work.
Follow the links above for more information about our services and current projects.